At Heal Estate, we respect the privacy of our customers and the importance of the information they entrust to us. Below is our basic information policies and practices for this website, www.healestate.com which is owned and operated by Heal Estate, LLC. If you have questions or concerns about your privacy or security with our company, please email us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How It Is Used
We collect information from you in several different ways on this site, with the goal of improving your customer experience.
- Personal Information. We collect Personal Information on the website when you make a purchase, create an online account, or subscribe to email. Personal Information may include your name, address, email address, and credit card number. We collect and use such information to enhance your customer experience with us and for marketing purposes such as to:
- Process, track, and fill your orders
- Help make the site easier for you to use
- Provide you with relevant information and content
- Market our products and seeds
- Inform you of special offers and promotions
- Include you in customer survey
- Log Files. In addition, certain Anonymous Information is collected automatically by our website. This information may include visitor domain name, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and referring domain. The information is tracked in server logs, and may be used to troubleshoot problems, keep content relevant, examine traffic trends, and improve the website experience for visitors. This Anonymous Information is used only in aggregate form.
- Email Addresses. Your email address allows us to send you an order confirmation and customer service messages as necessary. If you have subscribed to our marketing and newsletter emails, we will also send you useful growing tips, special offers, customer surveys, and new product updates. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in each email.
How Information May Be Shared
We will not distribute, sell, or rent your email address to any outside parties.
Privacy of Children Under 13
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Data Security & Safety
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
If you have any concerns about ordering electronically, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to place your order over the phone.